Research Intern - Summer 2023
Main Management is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as an Investment Research and Data Analysis Intern. As an intern, you will work closely with our experienced investment professionals to support the company’s investment process. This will include supporting our research team by analyzing financial and economic data and providing support to the team on various projects.
· Assisting the investment team with the research and analysis of financial and economic data
· Conducting market and industry research to support investment decisions
· Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to identify trends and potential investment opportunities
· Utilizing Excel or other data analysis software to create reports and presentations
· Providing support to the rest of the team as needed, including assisting with the preparation of materials for meetings and presentations
· Can successfully tell stories based on data points and is comfortable collaborating with marketing to provide content regarding market happenings daily
· Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree
· Passionate about financial markets and investing
· Background in finance/economics and/or data analysis
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Familiarity with Excel. Familiarity with other data analysis software (Python/R/Power BI) is a strong plus
· Able to work independently and as part of a tight-knit team
The ideal candidate for the Investment Research and Data Analysis Intern position will have a passion for markets and a strong desire to learn more. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to gain hands-on experience in financial markets and develop a career in investment research and analysis.
To apply, send an e-mail to James Maxwell email@example.com with the subject line “Research Internship Application” including your resume.
For a weekly email from Main Management about trends
shaping markets, industries and the global economy.